Happy Birthday to former LGII- Jake Zerbe ~ 2007 ~ "HSB Rookie of the Year"

For the past 18 years, John Rodgers has organized and participated in the lifeguard endurance race called the Mega Colossus. Each year, John spends countless hours of his own time, planning and preparing for this event.  John has designed or has helped design t-shirts and sweatshirts for this event.  And most of the time, John has purchased these shirts out of his own pocket. Hats Off to John Rodgers for everything that he has done over his 30-year lifeguarding career. We are going to miss you John.